Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Watch!

i'm standing beside the bed and You tell me to strip, as he licks Your pussy, Your eyes locked on mine as i begin to lower my jeans.

free image host

Smiling as i obey, You order me to turn and show You my ass.

free image host

Lower them more You command, I want to see your balls.
free image host

And as i move to do so, You say you may watch us, but do not touch yourself. Crawl up here beside it. Watch as he licks. See his tongue sliding over Me, See how wet I am, Imagine your tongue and his, stroking into Me, both thrusting inside of Me, tangles, stretching, serving, pleasing. Watch him lick my clit, see it grow for him. you want it don't you. you want your tongue there, two tongues sliding around and around, two tongues, one on My clit, one inside of Me, curling, rubbing from the inside while the other rubs from the outside. Feeling me tighten and squeeze as i cum, squirting into two mouths. yes, you want that, need it, need to taste Me, to worship Me, to pleasure Me and in pleasuring Me, please yourself. Watch, and drool, watch and feel your nipples harden, watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Oh now thats lovely!

11:06 AM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger expei said...

why thank you mina, i 'm glad you like it.

11:25 AM, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home