Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nipples

You feed me Your nipple, Your large, beautiful breasts capped so wonderfully with that firm, juicy, lovely tasting nipple, holding them out to me, my hands cuffed behind my back. Suck my pet. I take it in between my lips, holding it, as i start to slide my tongue over it, feeling that familiar texture, feeling it grow as i suck and lick, feeling it press into my mouth deeper as i suck, feeling myself grow hard as i obey. Kneeling in front of You as You sit on the bed, between You open legs, my eyes on Yours as i suckle, my head pulling back to stretch the nibble out, never letting it leave my mouth, Your thighs pressing into my hips, the smooth silky skin, rubbing against me, as i twitch and try to press them into You, to feel the pressure on my cock, to rub gently, hoping You will not notice, sucking harder, and then You press Your thumb into my mouth and pull me off that nipple and move my mouth over to the other, waiting ,needy. I glance down briefly as Your swollen nipple pops out of my mouth, glistening, fat, hard, and then once again gaze deep into Your eyes as i latch onto the other, greedy for it, craving its feel, craving the breast against my face as i suck and suck, lick and lick, Your moans of pleasure, making me glow. Again and again, i pull it and stretch it, wanting it to be as red, as swollen, as hard as it's pair, wondering if i will be allowed to suck anything else this morning. ooohhh. mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home