Thursday, February 22, 2007

Watching

I lie there beside You, my cock hard as i stroke and throb and watch You playing with him, pulling his mouth to Your breasts, seeing Your nipple pulled away from Your body, stretched as his teeth cling to it. i hear Your moans and his panting, watching his cock grow as You stroke him, Your eyes on me, matching Your strokes to mine, forcing me to slow to match Yours, as You control both of us. Then guiding him down to Your pussy, his tongue sliding over You as pull his head in closer, looking over his head, beckoning me to come closer, to watch His tongue sink inside, Your smooth, silky thighs begging for my touch, but You have not given me permission to touch, only to watch. Your toes, so pretty with the red nail polish, there in front of me, as i continue to stroke, imagining my mouth on them, sucking each one deep into my mouth, as he sucks You. i look deep into Your eyes as You use him, seeing You react to his tongue on Your clit, smelling the sweet smell of sex in the air, Your fingers sliding down to guide him, fingers pinching and circling as he tries to force his tongue between them. Then You move to Your hands and knees and push him behind You, Your legs open for him as You continue to look into my eyes. I sense him entering You but cannot look away, trapped by Your eyes, as i slowly stroke for You, droplets squeezing themselves out and sliding down over my fingers. Your mouth opens and forms into a kiss, and a wave of pleasure pours through me, knowing i am pleasing You by watching. You tell me to lie down, so i can watch his cock moving in and out of You, to continue stroking, and to match his rhythm, to ensure You can watch my fingers moving on my cock, throbbing and pulsing as I stroke for You. In and out he moves, in a slow, deliberate motion, deep into You, Your lips surrounding his cock, dragging over it, leaving it wet, glistening, coated with Your juices, clinging as You try to hold him in, Your muscles tight, squeezing, teasing him. You push back against him, beginning to force him to speed up, as he reaches around You and takes Your nipples between his fingers, His thighs slapping against Your cheeks as he toys with Your nipples and plunges harder into You. Faster and faster, as i stroke, Your eyes on my hand, on my cock, watching, smiling, as You see my efforts to please You. So hard, so aroused, watching his cock, so hard. Listening to Your moans, then seeing Your muscles tighten, as You cum, and pull Yourself off him, leaving him hard and aroused, throbbing, leaving me hard and aroused, throbbing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazingly sexy story!

6:50 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home