Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sweet nectar

my hands cuffed behind my back, on my knees, You pull me between Your thighs, wrapping them around my neck over my shoulders and pulling me closer and closer, my mouth open, my nostrils flairing as i smell Your scent, mouth watering and drooling as i am pulled closer and closer, until You stop and hold me, Your pussy just out of reach of my tongue, glistening, little droplets forming on Your lips, holding me there, breathing in Your scent, aching for Your taste, Your lips swollen and so pink, open and ready, my head held in Your iron grip, as You remind me i am Yours, You control me, i must obey, and then You pull me hard against You and say only one word, SUCK, and my tongue plunges deep into You, eager to please, Your wetness soaking into my beard, as i take Your lips and suck on the outer ones, trying to gather all of the moisture, sucking it into my mouth, rolling it on my tongue, filled with Your scent, Your taste, feeling Your lips grow as i suck, my tongue curling up inside You, reaching deep, wanting more, needing more, taking the other outer lip and sucking it in, feeling it swell to match its pair, opening more, as i pleasure You, and move to those beautiful pink inner lips, my tongue gliding over them now, licking and tasting, swirling, and sucking, so sweet, so warm, so wet. Then moving up to Your clit, already hard and peeking out, ready for my lips to take it, to suck it, hard, to run my tongue around it, around and around, then pull it deeper into my mouth, my teeth scrapping gently against it, sucking, sucking, working on it as i do a nipple, trying to suck out the milk, hoping You will spurt for me, feeding me Your juices, my beard totally soaked and fluid sliding down my neck, my nose pressed against You, each suck causing me to inhale deeply, drawing Your essence into my lungs, filling me with each breath, causing my cock to throb, down below there, feelling it drip, feeling the little droplets sliding down the shaft, never stopping in my sucking, wanting You to cum, wanting You to tighten those thighs, to feel the muscles stiffen, to feel You body tense, shiver and shake, to hear Your moans grow louder, and louder, urging me to suck more and more, pressing into You, my beard rubbing on Your inner thighs, releasing Your clit and plunging my tongue deeper into You, then taking it back again and sucking so hard, before repeating the thrust into Your pussy, feeling the roughness under my tongue as i curl my tongue up deep in You, sucking Your clit, thrusting, throbbing, feeling Your pulse against my tongue, until finally You cannot resist any longer and You relax and release, spurting, spurting, sop much to drink, such sweet nectar, my tongue continuing to circle Your clit as spasm after spasm takes You, slowing and licking more gently, drawing little after shocks from You, until You open You legs and push me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home