Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sleep strokes

You were just lying there in Your big bed, the sheets had slipped off of You. Your nipples were hard in Your sleep and i wasn't sure if You were having a sexy dream or if You were cold, so i slipped into bed beside You, knowing i risked a spanking and tried not to wake You. Snuggling up beside You felt so good, as i let my head rest on Your soft breasts so close to the nipples, my breath drifted across them, my mouth watering with the ache to suck. My hands slid down over Your smooth skin, long soft strokes, restful strokes, down from Your shoulders, across Your tummy, over and over, soothing, safe, protected, and You sighed and turned over onto Your side, letting me snuggle into Your back, press up against Your cheeks, allowing my hand to stoke down Your side, down to Your ass, and onto Your thigh. the steady motion, long and slow.over and over, listening to You breath, smelling Your sweet scent, touching You, smiling softly as i watch over You. feeling that glow of pleasure i get as i keep You warm. Each stroke of Your body causes my cock to throb against Your skin, but i try to think only of You. i so want to put my arms around You and trace those nipples i love so much, so big when erect, so chewable and suckable, a little pinch causing You to moan. Instead i snuggle into Your neck, Your hair tickling my cheeks, and softly kiss the nape of Your neck, butterfly kisses, as my nipples press into Your back. You give a soft moan and Your eyes open, and You whisper, "you naughtyboy. you are so going to be spanked. But first come here and kiss Me properly. and then suck on My nipple, HARD, I need it. What have you been doing to Me while I sleep?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

delicious

8:45 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home