Monday, February 26, 2007

Cheeky morning

i woke up, not sure how we had got into this position, my cheek resting on Your ass cheeks, so warm and comfortable, such a nice pillow for my head, the smell of Your skin, entering my nostrils with each breath, not wanting to awaken You, but just breathing in and out, savouring touching You, lying there curled up against You, Your head resting on my thigh, Your soft hair caressing my cock and balls. i start to kiss Your cheeks ever so softly, just brushing my lips on Your skin and feel my cock twitch as i think how close i am to Your pussy, so close to being able to kiss deep between Your cheeks, to lick and suck, to pleasure You. My cock grows, trapped under Your neck, sliding over that soft skin i love to kiss so much. My beard slides over Your cheeks, as i rub my face on You, the sensuous feel of Your firm muscles almost making me purr. My tongue creeps out and i let the tip trace little circles, slowly getting bigger, trying not to awaken You, just tasting You, around and around, until i feel You move under me, pressing back into me so my nipples press against Your back, hardening with the contact, wanting to rub and stretch and press them deeper into You, to feel Your skin slide over them, each touch arousing, each slide reminding me of their sensitivity, from Your play last night, from the pinching i love so much, which always leaves them begging for more, begging for Your fingers, for Your nails, for Your mouth and teeth, for that sweet ache which causes my hips to pump, which causes the waves of pleasure to sweep through me. i pull back a little allowing my tongue more room to lick, to caress, bigger circles over Your right cheek, then dipping down to trace the crease, that small part of the other cheek i can reach, my cock beginning to drip as i ache and wait for You to fully awaken and decide what will happen this morning, how i will serve You, whether i will give pleasure, whether i will be Your toy, whether i will be punished for being too forward, or rewarded for awakening You in a gentle, warm, soft way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home