Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wash My hair

You ask me to wash Your hair and then dry it. Normally we would be in the shower, but this afternoon, You want only Your hair washed. Naked, of course, knowing water may still splash, i wrap a towel around Your shoulders, rubbing up against You every chance i get. As You lean Your head back, exposing Your neck, eyes closed, i gather Your hair, drawing it back,letting it hang down, feeling it slip through my fingers, so soft and silky, the palms of my hands sliding over Your skin, now so vulnerable. As i adjust the temperature of the water, my hard nipple brushes Your lips, and You latch onto it, giving it a quick hard suck and little bite. Naughty one, You say, behave. I let the warm water spread through Your hair, massaging Your scalp to ensure all is ready for the shampoo, my thumbs moving the water off Your brow, away from Your ears, my hands cupping Your head, wiping the drops away from the edge of Your eyes, gazing down at Your slightly open mouth, tracing them with my fingers, to be sure they are not to dry.

As i rub the shampoo in, working it to a deep rich lather, my fingers continue their massage, and a soft moan escapes Your lips , as Your head leans further back, Your long neck streched tightly, the pulse so clearly visible and i cannot resist, kissing it, just where it pulses, under Your ear, and lightly nippling the tendon, as You lean to the side giving me permission to continue, sucking, leaving a faint mark as my teeth nibble. i draw back and work the shampoo, ensuring all of Your hair is thoroughly cleaned, and begin to rinse. The warm water strewaming through Your hair, bright and shiny now in the light, as i lift it, pulling it away from Your head, and You follow the slight tug, allowing me to see how much You trust me to only please You.

As i lean further over You to turn off the water, my cock, slides over Your nipple, sticking out, just beneath the towel, feeling it grow harder as i wet it with the little droplet gathered on my head. You push my head down and say, lick it off, be good. I pull it deep into my mouth (just to be sure it is properly cleaned of course) and suck off the sweet taste gathered there, as i roll it around my tongue, before letting it reluctantly escape.

I pull the towel up to wrap it around Your head, and look down at the beautiful view of Your breasts, capped with their perky nipples, as i soak up the excess moisture before I reach for the dryer and the brush, stroking and drying, stroking and drying, gliding through Your hair, each stroke, causing me to throb, up and down, long slow strokes, giving the dryer time to do its work, pulling Your hair out from Your head, down Your back, spreading it over Your shoulders, Your eyes still closed as You bask in the attention, soft little sounds of pleasure slipping from between Your lips, and Your fingers move down to play with Your pussy, stroking in and out as i stroke Your hair, the sound of Your wetness, the smell of You beginning to fill the air, as i stroke, slowly, carefully, Your hair completely dry now and i continue to stroke, and brush, watching Your fingers glide in and out, again and again, circling Your clit and then dipping inside, stroking. stroking and i direct the dryer onto Your nipples, heat off so that the cool air blows over them, watching them tighten and Your body stiffen as You plunge Your fingers deep and Your body stiffens, a louder gasp escaping You, before You relax back into the chair, and Your eyes open and You push me away, laughing. Good boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al Sensu said...

That's really lovely.

8:51 AM, March 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home