Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Touches

Stretched out, lazing away the day, recovering from a rough night, You wait for me to rub Your back, to take away the tensions, to knead those tight muscles, thumbs digging into the hardness, pressing and softening. Up near Your neck, thumbs working into Your back, as I sit on Your cheeks, my thighs gripping You to hold me in place, Your warm skin, slipping over mine, as i work Your back. Up onto Your shoulders, pressing, searching for that spot, sensing the need, circling and probing, hearing Your moans with the easing of the pain, relaxing into me, into my touch, shoulders dropping down , then under the shoulder blades, near the bone, and along the spine, down, down, to the small of Your back, my palms working, my thumbs pressing, as You move under me, Your hips pressing up into me, pushing Your ass higher, feeling my cock, hard, rubbing on Your skin. Your legs open slightly, as You push me off, roll over and then pull me between Your legs, Pulling my face down to Your nipple, and shoving it into my mouth to suck, holding me there, pressed to You, my cock trapped between Your thighs, as Your fingers work inside You, spreading Your lips, gathering Your moisture, rubbing it onto my cock as You stroke me, in rhythm, each throb, matching Your inward thrust, stroke and throb, thrust and suck, over and over, until as You peak, You bite into my shoulder and squeeze one drop from me. Taking it onto Your finger You feed it to me, Your fingers probing deep into my mouth, Your flavour mingling with mine as I suck them clean , still throbbing against You, waiting for Your command.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home