Sunday, March 04, 2007

My ass

You always seem so fascinated with my ass. You rolled me over on my stomach, and pulled me up onto my knees, my face pressed down into the bed, as You run Your nails over it. scratching, digging into it, marking me with long lines, circles, feeling me squirm under You. Then reaching up to my shoulders, dragging Your nails down, slowly down my back, over my ass again, down onto my thighs, spreading my legs apart, so You can scratch the inner thighs, then return outside, up my sides, as Your nipples brush over my back, the contrast of the tickles as they slide and the nails, pressing deeply into me, sending waves of pleasure through me, as i try to hold still for You. i feel Your tongue tracing the marks You have made, the tip soothing, so sensual, so arousing, sliding over my ass, around and around, then dipping between my cheeks, to trail downward, over the back of my balls, pressing, and seeing them twitch. You lean back and suddenly give me a swat, then another, and i know You are pleased. i push my ass out more for You, offering it for Your attention, Your pleasure, and i feel You kissing, sucking in my flesh, Your teeth biting in, my skin purpling, bruising, the redness from Your nails blending into the circles made by Your mouth. i so want to look back, but know i have no permission to do so. i can only stay and feel, each touch, each sensation, each pleasure, each pain You bestow, praying You will allow me to cum for You, begging for Your fingers to stroke, to probe, to enter, throbbing, and waiting, obeying, hands folded under my head, nipples swollen, so hard, ass throbbing, my cock dripping, waiting. Your fingers digging in, spreading, and penetrating, probing for that spot, opening me, preparing to take, wider and wider, as You toy. The tips of Your hard nipples rubbing on my cheeks as i feel Your breath on my back, causing me to shudder and push back against Your fingers. You pull back and laugh, "stay there and don't move while I decide what to do with you, to you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home