Saturday, March 03, 2007

14 inches

Wow. 14 inches. ok, ok, not what You are thinking. Snow. i saw the drool in Your mouth at the thought. It's above freezing and ideal for a walk in the woods, everywhere white, untouched, waiting to be touched, fondled, played with, teased and tantilized. Tree branches covered with snow, waiting to drop on our heads. Big fluffy mounds, waiting for attention. Snow angels snow. Flop down and make an angel. Here i'll help You, let me pull down that zipper, Your pretty pink nipples crinkling as the cool air reaches them, my mouth warming them, feeeling them grow fat and hard. i lie on top of You, taking Your arms and moving them back and forth, back and forth in the snow, them tangle my feet around Your boots and push Your legs out and in, out and in, my cock growing inside my jogging pants as we begin to kiss. You roll me over so that You are on top, pushing Your breast into my mouth, needing it to be sucked, nibbled on, then dragging it across my face, sliding it over my cheeks, batting my nose with it, so playful this morning. trapping my face between Your breasts, Your sweet fresh smell melting into the fresh air, filling my lungs, as i breath deeply, and slowly, looking up into Your eyes. You push down my pants and grab my cock, stroking it, so slowly, grasping it tightly, up and down, then let Your mouth take it in, so hot after the cool air, so wet, so warm, Your tongue teasing the little hole, pushing into it, sucking out the little clear droplets, feeling it grow harder and fuller in Your mouth, and let it pop back out, wisps of vapour rising from it into the air.

You pull me to my feet and we walk on hand in hand, my cock and Your breasts, exposed to the spring sun, enjoying the quiet, the moment together, before returning to the mundane world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home