Friday, March 02, 2007

Rewarded

You are not finished with me though and tell me to lie down on the bed, my cuffed hands trapped underneath me, as You rub Your hard nipples up my legs, teasing me with their feel, slow, smooth, up and up, my cock throbbing, dripping, as You move closer and closer, Your fingers guiding Your nipples, keeping them erect, as You rub them on my thighs. I feel Your breath on my cock, wondering if i will be privileged to feel Your hot, wet, tongue and lips on my, but You move further up my body, reaching my nipples and taking the left one, the one which is always more sensitive, fatter, into Your mouth, hard suction pulling it out from me, Your teeth biting into it, scrapping off it as Your teeth cling, digging into, the pressure getting harder as the oh so sensitive tip is worried by them. My pulsing cock is trapped against Your thighs, and You wiggle against it, giggling as You feel it throb to the touch of Your skin. Taking the other nipple You treat it as You have its pair, Your nails meanwhile pinching the one just released, keeping it hard, sending waves of pleasure pain through me, sucking and pinching, biting and pinching, nails digging in so hard, as i can only moan, and give in to the sensations coursing through me. You move back down across my stomach, sucking in my skin and nibbling, before taking Your breasts and wrapping them around my cock, Your hard nipples sliding over the fluids dripping from me, rubbing up and down the shaft, over the head, down to my balls, as You toy with me, watching each throb, stroking me with Your nipples, then squeezing Your breasts together around my cock, and sliding them up and down over it, so close to Your mouth and then so far, my moans growing louder as i resist and obey.

But today, You want more than to just see Your control over me, and You slide up my body, Your sweet lips descend on mine, and Your tongue thrusts into me as You rub my cock on Your wet pussy, over your clit, Your tongue taking my mouth as You use my cock to stroke Your clit, wetting it as it slides through Your lips, around and around Your clit, my mouth open for You as i moan into Yours, in and out You thrust, and then suddenly You slide down onto my cock, deep into You, hard, surrounded by Your pussy, rubbing against the walls, feeling the tight muscles massaging me, Your nipples rubbing against mine now as You continue Your assault on my mouth, lifting Yourself and dropping down onto me, burying me deep, deep in You, each hard stroke causing another throb, another moan, another gasp as i lie helpless under You. On and on it goes, such pleasure, such a sweet surprise, i wonder what i have done to deserve this reward, or is it just You decided to use me, my pleasure incidental to Yours.

I feel You begin to spasm around my cock, and i beg You to allow me to cum, please, please, mingling between the moans, and You smile into my eyes and just nod, as i spurt inside of You, blissful release, body arching up, as all my muscles tense with the waves surging through me. You lift Yourself off of me and move up over my face, pressing Your pussy down onto my mouth. my tongue reaching out to lick and suck the mingled juices from Your lips and thighs, such a sweet mixture, licking as sucking as i probe deep into You, reaching for more, and i feel You spasm once more above me, pushing more juice into my mouth with each pulse, before pulling away and lying beside me, stroking my body, long, comforting strokes, over my chest, Your head resting just under my chin, Your soft hair, rubbing against me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al Sensu said...

Mistress was very nice to you that day.

8:48 AM, March 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home