Thursday, February 15, 2007

warmed

It's bitterly cold, wind chill of -35 and snow drifting and swirling about. After shovelling out, i came back in chilled to the bone, to find You lazing in front of the fire, warm and cosy, glass of wine in hand, with nothing but a smile on. As i stripped off my clothes, i stroked Your nipple with my freezing hands, watching it perk up with the cold as a shiver moved through Your body. i lay down beside You, snuggling into Your breasts and feeling You wrap Yourself around me, giving me Your warmth, holding me, Your nipples hard against my back as i slowly warm, Your fingers playing with my nipples, pulling on them and feeling my hips press back into You. Your smooth thighs rubbing on my cheeks, Your breath on my neck, Your hair tickling my ears, safe from the wind, warmed by Your heat. Then You turn me over and Your mouth descents on my nipple, sharp, hard, sucking, Your teeth biting in, and my body arches up, my cock instantly erect for You, ready to be used. and Your fingers reach down for it, stroking and feeling it throb, each bite, and each stroke, little droplets appear, and You collect them and feed them to me, my mouth open, as i gasp with the pleasure You are bestowing on me. Slowly, then faster You stroke and i throb, aching with need, my hips pushing up into Your hand, striving for more contact, my fingers reaching for Your pussy, so wet, and i try to pull You to my mouth , but You hold back, laughing as You toy with me, until i spurt over my chest, and You feed me my cum, each finger licked clean, my hips twitching slightly as the spasms continue through my body. And You ask, "are you warmed up enough now? Lick Me then."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy!

1:02 AM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home