Friday, February 16, 2007

Strap-on

You tell me to bend over, crawl onto the bed on my hands and knees, and position myself close to the edge. I wiggle backward as You guide me, blindfolded, back, trusting You, aching for You to take me. You have been playing with me for hours, pinching my nipples, giving me orgasm after orgasm with Your control, my breath coming in gasps with each fresh wave running through me. You squirt the lube down between my cheeks and push in with first one finger , then two, opening me. i hear You walk away and wait, not daring to move until You return, and after what seems at least fifteen minutes, You return and reaqching under me, take my nipples in Your nails as You press in to my ass with Your strap-on. It slides in quickly and i gasp as You press deep inside, Your thighs up against my cheeks, and as You start to move, in and out, with each movement You squeeze and release my nipples, timing Your motion to the pinches. Caught between the two senstions, the pressure inside of me, the flashes of light from the pinching of my oh so sensitive nipples have me in a constant state of arousal. All i can do is moan and give in to the pleasure You are giving me, forcing onto me, wanting it, revelling in Your hands, revelling to the slap of Your thighs on my ass, letting go, awash in the joy of submitting, being Yours. i begin to gasp for air and my heart is beating so loudly i am sure You can hear it, pulsing, and collapse onto the bed, knees too weak to support me, as You follow, never letting up, and i feel Your juices dripping down onto my cheeks, hot droplets seeping from You, around the strap- on as You continue Your relentless assault, knowing You will drag another orgasm out of me, until finally my body stiffens once more, my panting stops as i spasm for You, and then You sense i am drained and pull out of me, leaving me there, lying, unable to move.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome!

8:09 PM, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful! i want a man willing to give himself like this to me.

8:43 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home