Tuesday, February 13, 2007

pleasure and pleasing

But then, You reached out and with the water streaming down over me, took my nibbles between Your fingers and squeezed. My body immediately flipped back to where we were before the shower, as each squeeze caused pulses of pleasure to flow through me. You knew and smiled as You squeezed and pinched and pulled, watching my face, hearing my moans as You took me higher and higher, my hips moving involuntarily, my breath coming faster and faster, eyes closed, over come with the sensations, wanting to say stop, but not wanting it to end, You controlling me, You forcing me to react, You digging Your nails in deeper, the pain adding to the pleasure, my hands hanging limp as i give into You, let You take me, Yours. Orgasming but not cumming. My legs growing weaker, as I sink down, Your nails continuing their work on my nipples so that just the touch of the water, triggers more pleasure. Pressing my face against Your tummy, down onto my knees, kissing You, thanking You, as i rub my face against Your thighs, and You stroke my hair, soft caresses. I hope I have pleased You.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sure you have. :)

1:04 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

nibbles...hehe.

8:09 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home