Thursday, March 29, 2007

Early morning wake-up

This morning i woke to find You over me, Your fingers on my nipples teasing me awake, looking up up Your smooth silky legs, to Your pussy lips beckoning to me, already swollen and so pink, glistening in the early morning sunlight streaming in the window. As You lower Yourself slowly down onto my face, Your nails scratching down my stomach, leaving long red lines, slight pain, causing me to grow more aroused each moment, i smell Your sweet scent, tendrils wafting down into my nose, breathing in Your essence, filling me with You, my tongue automatically reaches up, waiting, my lips parted. Such a treat to be able to lick and suck first thing in the morning. my hands clench beside me as i remember not to reach up and pull You into me, but wait as You tease, slowly moving closwer and closer, Your thigh muscles tightening as You control Your descent, then moving closer together to hold my headin place, the smooth firm skin rubbing against my cheeks,and seizing my neck. My nostrils flair as You rub Your clit on the tip of my nose, wetting it, sliding over it, before finally settling onto my mouth, the tip of my tongue catching the droplets beaded there.

Each droplet so delicate and so full of flavour, and i reach out for more, gathering them and bringing them in to savour, to let swirl inside my mouth, coating my tongue, Your gift to me. My tongue licks over each of Your lips, up and around and down, tracing them with the tip of my tongue, the slightest touch and i feel You pulse against it, another stroke so gentle and Your lips seem to swell more , as if striving to get closer. You seem content to let my tongue glide over You, tracing each little wrinkle, each, curve, searching between and around, touching, teasing, probing so delicately, again and again, as more juices seem to gather, needing to be sucked, and taken in, but then You press down harder, more demanding, and i know i need to press back up, beginning to suck Your lips between mine, pulling them into my mouth, my teeth grasping each, pulling out, as my tongue strokes harder,and harder, then pushes deep into You, mouth open as wide as i can so my tongue can reach deep into You, my breath hot on Your skin, each breath in laden with moisture, with Your scent, as You rub harder against my nose, Your clit swollen and aching for my tongue, for my teeth, for my suction. finally i touch it, a little flick, and feel it respond, another flick, another twitch and You press harder on to me, Your thighs squeezing me, moans reaching my ears faintly, telling me to continue, don't stop, suck harder, and i take Your clit into me, hard suction, harder, making it swell even more, so engorged now, so sensitive, as i let my teeth caress it, press it, hold it, as i attack it with my tongue, tip hardened, lashing faster, swirling around and around it, up on side, down the other, again and again, needing You to cum, needing the waves of pleasure to curse through You, needing to feel You stiffen against me, to whail, to scream, as Your peak hits You, my nipples so aroused and my body tingling with excitement, with the pleasure of serving, Your nails digging harder into my skin, gouging me, as Your thighs begin to flex, as Your hips begin to pump, as You squirm over my face, driving me to dig deep inside of You, to rub my nose harder against Your clit, stroking and sucking, stroking and sucking, licking and licking, so aroused, and then than one last stroke, pushes You over. and i smile deep inside, mmmmmm. what a nice morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Oh my.. i wish my mornings were that delightful!

11:01 AM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger expei said...

they so should be

9:52 PM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger sugarrush said...

the perfect way to start the day! i wish...

6:45 AM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home