Monday, February 12, 2007

Soap

You take me into the shower, the hot water cascading down on us, my nipples still so sensitive from our earlier play, and tell me to wash You, everywhere, to make sure You are clean and ready to be kissed and licked. My soapy hands slide over Your shoulders and around Your neck, then down Your back, spreading the sweet smelling soap across Your blades and down, ever down, to Your cheeks, so firm and smooth, my hands circling, cleansing, caressing, as You push back into them. Then parting then i slide my fingers down between, over Your cute hole, then circling it , before dipping inside and wiggle my soap covered finger inside You. Kneeling down, i wash the back of Your thighs, down Your silky legs, to Your feet, each toe washed separately, massaged, before You turn and i look up at You, Your nipples hard, Your legs spread, Your pretty pussy there for my attention. i work my hands up Your legs making sure all of You is clean, closer and closer to Your thighs, as Your legs open wider, begging me to clean Your pussy, to slide my soapy fingers in between Your lips, slipping in and out, as i wash You, sliding over Your clit, cheating and lingering until You pull me away, reminding me that Your breasts need attention, that i am only supposed to be cleaning You, not playing, as You smack my butt to emphasize Your words. My hands slip upward and i stroke the soap over Your tummy. You giggle as i do, and You know i am deliberately tickling, hoping You will respond, before i move to Your full breasts, circling them, my fingers sliding over them, tweaking the nipples and pulling them as I massage the soap in, before moving up further to Your neck, under Your chin, around the sides of Your neck, under your earlobes, tracing the tendons, then rinsing You and checking to see that all of the soap is properly washed away, leaving You clean and sparkling, glowing in the heat of the water, waiting to be dried off, as I look deep into Your eyes. Mmmmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so do love a good shower.

1:02 AM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home