Monday, February 05, 2007

Sweet cheeks

look up and She is standing over me, Her smooth, silky cheeks beckoning as She spreads Her thighs and lowers Herself towards me, my mouth watering as i smell Her arousal, and see the glistening moisture on Her lips, but she moves forward and lowers Her cheeeks for my attention. I begin to lick and kiss across Her cheeks, my tongue sliding over Her, but She wants more than that this morning. Nibble my pet, bite and suck, and i begin to take Her flesh between my teeth, biting gently at first, and sucking the skin in, leaving marks as i move across those luschious cheeks, gradually increasing the pressure of the bites and sucking harder as i move closer to the crease between them, spreading them so i can bite down between on the inner curves, Her moans telling me i can continue sucking and biting, turning Her skin purple under my mouth. She sinks down further, spreading Her cheeks and lowering Herself onto my mouth, my nose pressing up into the crease, my tongue circling Her now, opening Her, pressing my tongue inside Her, deeper inside, teasing the muscle, tightening my tongue and jabbing it into Her, wetting Her as her pussy juice flows down over my neck, Her fingers working on her clit, as i pleasure Her ass, my tongue fully inside Her, my cock begging for attention, as She takes Her pleasure from me. my fingers digging deep into her flesh. She rubs Herself against my beard, my nose, over my face, wetting it, smearing Her juices, before pressing back again and offering Her ass again to my tongue. The smell of Her skin, the taste of Her, the feel of Her skin on my face causes my cock to throb and pulse, little droplets leaking out and down, sliding slowly, teasingly down to my balls. And then she tenses, my tongue trapped, held, and she sinks down harder onto my face as She relaxes, before lifting up and letting Her hand reach over to my cock, Her long fingernails sliding up and down the shaft, teasing and then wrapping Her hand around and squeezing, once, twice, three times,rewarding me for Her pleasure, feeling me swell harder and throb and throb for Her. Stroke and another stroke and i cum, spurting over her fingers, and She giggles, turning and pushing Her fingers with my cum mingling with Her pussy juice into my mouth to lick and clean, before leaning over to kiss and share our joined flavours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home