Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Afternoon break

She strokes and I throb. Her hand moving slowly up and down, as we kiss, tongues toying, lingering, tasting, lips sliding. We breath into each other, pressed together, Her lips so soft, swelling with passion, as She takes my lip in Her teeth, biting down, teasing it, worrying it, the slight pain mingled with the pleasure. Her nipples swelling against my chest, soft breasts teasing my nipples, so eager for attention, so ready to be pinched and pulled and twisted, my cock hard against Her thigh, between Her fingers, as She strokes it against Her clit, the wetness clinging and warming, slippery from Her, hard for Her, throbbing and pulsing, eager to please, as She uses me to pleasure Herself, rubbing me against Her clit, circling, dipping in and then out, harder and faster, as our teeth clash together, Her moans coming faster, my moans joining, around and around, so wet, so hot, throb, stroke, throb, stroke, press, pulse, feeling Her spasm against my cock, feeling me spurt onto Her skin, sliding down to lick Her clean, Her juices hot on my tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home