Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shower play

i was standing in the shower, the warm water cascading down over me, teasing my nipples as I do and then You opened the door and stepped in behind me, reaching around to pinch my nipples, Your wet skin rubbing against my back as You pressed into me, the dildo pressing up between my cheeks, so hard and all I could do was push my hips back into You, pumping as You pulled and twisted, my eyes closing with the sweet sensations pulsing through my body, little twitches, as I respond to Your attention. Bending over, I offer my ass to You, my arms stretched out, bracing me against the wall of the shower, waiting for You to push inside, to press deeper and deeper, to take what is Yours, my cock throbbing but untouched, until You are fully inside and then run Your nails up and down it, before dragging Your nails over my ass, leaving red lines in the path They trace. Now as You pump in and out of me, i detect Your sweet smell as Your arousal builds, the control of me excites You so. Pumping and stroking and pinching and twisting, throbbing with Your rhythm, the water streaming over us, as You rub Your nipples on my back, arched over me, as You thrust, again and again, until You reach Your peak and then allow me mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home