Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Winter walk

It’s sunny, above freezing and no snow in sight- all we had melted in the rain yesterday. So a walk seemed in order- loose jogging pants, baggy sweatshirts, and no underwear just in case an opportunity arose. We set off, and I could see we were of like mind, as our mouths moved together as soon as we entered the woods, tongues teasing and promising more pleasure later. We crossed a little stream, which at this time of the year would normally be frozen, but was still tinkling down the side of the hill, little pieces of ice built up on the rocks, and we stopped to listen and cuddle on the little bridge. There was a large rock beside the stream and we sat enjoying the peace and silence of the outdoors, the sun shining down on our faces, warming us, and you reached over, puling me to you and pushing me down onto my knees, in front of you, your hands pushing down your jogging pants, your legs opening for me. Then you pulled me into you. I could smell your arousal, as my tongue flicked out to taste, so wet already for me, your legs wrapping around me, holding me in place, your hands guiding me to your clit, tongues sliding over it, feeling it grow, before pushing me further down, my nose pressing on your clit as my tongue worked inside you, my beard growing wetter as I licked, and sucked, and sucked and licked. Breathing you in to me, swallowing your moisture, my tongue sliding down to tease your asshole, pushing in gently as I feel your tension grow, pushing in, circling the muscle, before moving back to your pussy, now so very wet. Your hands slide up to your nipples and I know you are pinching them, pulling them and twisting, as I suck your clit into my mouth and bite it softly, sucking hard on it, tongue working around it, before letting it slip out to be pulled back in. Again and again, as you grow wetter and wetter, my beard rubbing roughly against your pussy lips, soaking up your flavour. Them you give a loud moan and you are cumming for me, pulsing inside my mouth, legs tensing and squeezing, as my tongue continues to lick,  before you push me away, and drag me up to kiss and suck my tongue in, to rub my wet beard over your face, sharing your taste and smell, licking my cheeks, hugging me to you. Then you pull me to my feet, pull your pants back up and hand in hand we continue our walk, my cock pressing and rubbing against my pants, leaving a wet spot  which makes you giggle as you look down. We’ll take care of him later you promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home