Thursday, December 07, 2006

At peace

We are lying on the rug in front of the fire, candles glowing about the room, soft music playing in the background as we snuggle, my head in your lap, as you stroke my hair, teasing it, my beard resting on your breast, tickling your nipple, my breathe softly sliding over it, as I watch it grow , crinkle, waiting for attention, for my lips to take it in, to suck it deep into my mouth as far as I can, to pull your breast out from you, as your nipple gets sucked deeper and deeper into my mouth, my lips holding you inside of me, as your fingers clasp my head, pulling my tighter against you, your legs crossing across mine, my knee pressing into your pussy, feeling your wetness spread across it as I continue to suck, such lovely nipples, hard and sensitive, each suck yields more moisture, leaking  from you, as your hips start to move, my fingers reaching to the other nipple, circling around it before taking it between my thumb and fore finger, pulling in rhythm with my sucking, in and out,  pinching and releasing, in and out, pinching and releasing, feeling your body moving, you mouth opening and beginning to pant, softly at first, but then louder, telling my to suck, suck harder as your begin to grind harder against my knee, your smooth thighs trapping my leg, using it, rubbing, wetting, sliding on it, back and forth, in and out, pinching and releasing, your hair covering my face, soft, hair, smelling so sweet, gliding over my cheeks, as you watch my mouth work on your nipple, sucking so hard now, you now there will be a  mark , circling your whole nipple,  leaving it so, so ready to be touched , and triggering after shocks. Rubbing, sucking, sliding, you are so close now my baby, so wanting, so needy, so ready, let your self go, give into it, do it baby, thanks my little girl, yes. I love when you do that. Now let me hold you, here my baby, lie on my chest, suck on my nipple and sleep, close your eyes and suck little girl, as I stroke your soft skin, your back, circling, feel my fingers caress you and drift off, knowing I am watching over you, protecting you, in front of the warm fire, your sweet scent mingling with the candles, smiling in your sleep, feeling me watch you, look at you, so peaceful, so very peaceful now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* that was lovely.

3:58 PM, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home