Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wanting and willing

You look so delicious crawling over towards me, your nipples so hard, swaying beneath you, your skin glowing in the firelight. You turn and present your beautiful cheeks to me, backing them into my face, waiting for my kiss, my tongue to tease down between, to lick and toy, to press and push, before pushing further back, pressing me down onto the rug, sitting onto me, my nose sliding upward as you press your wet pussy over my face, my beard becoming drenched already as my tongue reaches for you, my hands gripping your ass, squeezing it, digging my nails into you. My tongue searches for your clit, giving it long stokes, pressing and releasing, sliding down to your open lips, taking each one of them into my mouth and sucking your taste, your wetness, your softness into my mouth, caressing your lips with mine, possessing them, my teeth gripping gently at first, then pressing harder  as your moans reach my ears, your orders for me to take you, to suck you, to lick and please, and I slide my tongue deep, deep inside, curling it, reaching for the rough little zone I know gives you such pleasure, my tongue sliding over it, pressing into it as you press harder down onto my mouth. Your hands reaching down to grab my nipples, pulling then and twisting as you dig your hard nails into my chest, knowing that will drive me to suck more and more of you in, your clit swelling beneath my  attention, growing and pulsing inside my mouth, as I suck and taste, suck and taste, swallowing as much as I can, my neck wet from you. I feel you dripping onto my ears and that makes me even hornier, ever more anxious to feel those exquisite spasms, as you tighten around my tongue, your thighs gripping my neck, squeezing. My body, quivering with excitement, the feel of you sliding over my face and nose, the smell of your skin turning me on so much. My cock aching for your touch, your mouth, your hands, your pussy, wanting it, wanting all of you, wanting and willing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Delicious, sensuous and very enjoyable. ;)

11:46 AM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home