Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day dreams

Another warm day in the supposed cold north as the temperature hovers around 50 degrees F, rainy and windy though so outdoor activities seem less likely. I’m relaxing with the windows open, still not dressed for the day, wearing a silk robe, which slips open occasionally, my hand sliding down to stroke myself as I imagine you on your knees in front of me, your hands behind your back and your mouth opening to take me in, just the head, held there, no one moving, as it swells and your lips close around it, as you suck on it, not allowing it in, just pressing on it and sucking, and reach your fingers up to take my nipples between your nails, pulling them out, sweet pain and sweet suction, as my hips try to move, but you pull back, not allowing me further entry, just bathing the head with your warmth, you tongue teasing the hole, pushing into it, feeling my pulse against your tongue, my fingers reaching down to stroke your cheeks, to trace your lips, to stroke back over my shaft, as your lips move over me, letting me in a tiny bit, before backing off again to squeeze just below the head, rubbing them back and forth, around, swirling your tongue, tasting the little bits of fluid escaping, knowing I am in your control, knowing the excitement cursing through my body comes from you, knowing, I will wait, ready, looking down at you, my fingers tangled in your hair now, as I start to moan softly. You know I will tease you endlessly the next time I have your pussy in front of my mouth, light delicate touches, dainty licks, over and over, tasting and tickling, driving you higher, and you tease me more, drawing out the sensations, as your become wetter, beginning to want my tongue on you, now sucking me in further, the hardness, sliding over your tongue as your teeth scrap gently, feeling me shudder, deeper in now, as your suck harder and harder, aching for the feeling of me pulsing in your mouth, the full taste as I spurt into you, readying yourself, as finally I can wait no longer. Then pulling off and moving up to kiss me, your mouth full of my cum as our tongues entwine, sharing, kissing, hugging, as you drag me down onto the floor, straddling me as your rub your pussy on my leg, your wetness soaking my thigh, ready, so ready for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home