Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday

A lazy Sunday afternoon, nothing scheduled, so perfect time to snuggle and cuddle. We got up late and headed to the shower after coffee, freshly ground and brewed. Warm enough for us to sit naked while sipping our coffee. Washing each other is always fun as we clean everywhere and slippery hands slide over skin, caressing and teasing, probing and ensuring every opening is clean. Your wetness not solely from the water streaming over us, lets my fingers slip inside to curl up and watch you push into my fingers, taking your nipples between your fingers and squeezing them as I do my best to clean, before slipping down to taste you, to let my tongue lick and to suck in your lips, so fresh and clean, tasting your sweet saltiness. Lean back my dear and open your legs further. Let me pleasure you, while the water beats down on us, Pinch your nipples for me, my soapy finger sliding into your ass to ensure you are clean, holding you against my mouth, willing you to let your self go, to give in and enjoy. Mmmm, yes just like that. Your hands moving to my head holding my lips and beard pressed into you, before pulling me back up and kissing me hard, then turning me so you can clean my back and ass, your arms reaching around me for a moment pinching my nipples, so erect and waiting for your touch. Your hands running down my back, swirling the soap, before cupping my cheeks, stroking and teasing , spreading them to clean between, lightly running your nail over me, circling with your nail, and feeling me tremble as you do, before sliding down my legs and then back up my thighs, soaping my cock, and stroking it in your slippery hands, feeling it grow harder as your play, your mouth on my neck, nibbling, and toying. I open my neck to you and lean back into your suction, tingles shooting down my body, through my nipples and down to my cock, making it pulse in your hand. You stroke harder, wanting me to spurt into your hand, enjoying your control over me, knowing I cannot resist if you squeeze harder and whisper into my ear. You are such a tease though as you change your mind and pull me out of the shower, by my cock, warm towels drying us off before moving to lie together on the bed. I guide your mouth to my nipple. My baby does love to suck on my nipple and feel it grow in your mouth. Your fingers sliding over my chest, tangling in my hair, as I press my nipple deeper into your mouth, wanting you to bite gently, to take the tip between your teeth and pinch it, my other hand toying with my other nipple, squeezing it in rhythm with your suction on the other, moaning now as you push me higher and closer. Feeling my cock pressing against your thigh, caught there by your pressure, growing harder and pulsing. Please, I whisper, bite hard, I can’t wait any longer. My body tensing, my breath coming harder, now, now, my mind explodes as my cock spurts against your skin. You continue biting and sucking as I shudder and revel in your attention. Prolonging the feelings, the sparks going off in my mind, the glow throughout my body, my fingers ,my toes, all of me. You bring your mouth up to mine our lips gently pressing together, as we snuggle into each other, soft little kisses as we gaze into each others eyes. Content in being together on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Easy, like sunday morning. :-)

9:52 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home