Tuesday, November 07, 2006

waking



I love waking to feel your body  there against me, warm, soft skin, waiting for my touch, and I long to rub up against you, to draw my beard over your back, down over your cheeks and along your legs, to tease and awaken you, to draw moisture, to stir you, to caress you with my forearms, my fingers, my chest, each in their turn slipping over you, the heat from my body, spreading to yours, my hard nipples pressing into your back, before you turn over and reach for one with your mouth, still half asleep and suckling on it, sensations moving from the nipple to my cock, causing it to stir and raise it’s head as you continue to suck, gradually harder, and your hand moves up to grip my other nipple, twisting it and your teeth begin their work, your eyes slowly opening to see my chest hair rubbing against your cheek, to feel its softness on your neck, as our legs entwine and I feel your wetness on my thigh,. I moan softly, encouraging you to continue, your tongue working my nipple now, your mouth sucking it in, releasing it and then sucking harder and harder, blood flowing in as it swells under your attention, growing longer, bigger the harder your suck and tease and twist. Such exquisite pleasure early in the morning, basking  in the growing excitement, still not quite awake, but feeling marvelous.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

mmmmm you've done it again...your expressions move me deeply.

7:34 AM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home