Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tied



I was reading a couple of blog entries about guys being tied down and being taken, being controlled and loving it. One of my fondest experiences is when you tied me down and used me as you wished. Toying with my cock and teasing me,  your wet pussy on my face, forcing me to lick and lick, my beard sopping wet under you, your cheeks parting and demanding my tongue lick you , harder and deeper, your smell filling my nostrils and making my cock grow  harder. Your moans filling my ears and making my cock grow harder, your taste filling my mouth and making my cock grow harder , and I  can do nothing but listen and taste and smell and moan into you, pleading for a touch, knowing I need you to touch, feeling you spasm and drip more juice onto me, into my mouth, down my throat,  my greedy tongue trying to take all of you, my lips pressing into you, sucking in your lips, my nose pressing into your clit, buried in you, waiting for you to lift up and allow air to reach my starving lungs, gasping as the sensations build inside me, my fingers curling as they try to reach and feel the bonds holding them fast, your pussy sliding over my nipples wetting my chest, spreading your smell over me, marking me as yours with your smell, your wetness, your bites, proud I am yours, as you move over my cock, guiding it inside, your fingers seizing my nipples and using them to control your ride on me, pulling and twisting as you lift up and drive down, the sound of my moans a delight to your ears, my pleading, my begging, only making you wetter, as you take me and use me for your needs. Your moans growing louder as your move faster and harder, your fingers releasing my nipples as you reach down to play with your clit and feel my cock moving in your wetness, your mouth moving to mine, sealing our lips together as we breathe into each other, before I am driven over the edge and feel your muscles clasping my harder, so hard, pulsing, sucking on me, once again making me yours.

Then lying together, me still tied, your skin soft against mine as you snuggle up to me, soft purrs filling the air, and sweet sighs of contentment as we drift off into the semi- sleep, smiling, basking in the sensations.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew very hot and intense! What a wonderful memory. Glad you shared.

hugs
Des

1:13 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN!! Got me juicy, very hot!

6:40 PM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home