Saturday, November 04, 2006

Snuggling



Snuggling in bed on a chilly November morning,  I wake to find you there, your skin soft, pressing against mine. I reach out and touch you, my fingers softly sliding over you, smiling as I feel you snuggle closer, smiling as I watch you there beside me, my forearms rubbing over your skin and  tiny little moans escape you. My fingers slide through your hair, so soft and  sweet smelling, as I press against you. It feels so good to have you there, to know I stir you, to know you  are purring deep inside you. Your cheeks press back against my cock, trapping it between them so I feel smothered in warmth and  so welcomed.

I remember the look in your eyes as we whispered words to each other, as we kissed, as we moved closer and closer, soft kisses, sweet kisses, tiny touching kisses, lips so gently moving, no one forcing, just letting each of us feel the touch, the slide of lips, the little tease of tongues peeking out, the tenderness, you wanting my eyes open to look at you, to see me see you, to know we are each looking deep into the others eyes, seeing deep, feeling deep, smiling,  giving, receiving, trusting, loving.

Excitement growing and nipples hardening, as my fingers slide over you, sliding down to feel your wetness, there even as you sleep, little kisses on the ear to waken you, even as you let me stroke and tease, just enjoying the attention, the touch, the building as my finger s slide inside, deeper and deeper, your warmth and wetness drawing me in, your clit already erect, begging for attention, my fingers probing deeper as awakening you move your fingers down to play, to rub, and stroke as my fingers move deeper and harder, your body tensing, needing, wanting, ready, as you spasm there and slide back, resting for a moment, before turning to take my nipples in your mouth, nibbling, biting, twisting, feeling my cock harder with your actions, trapped between your legs, held prisoner to your wants, smiles appearing as you continue to tease, knowing you are exciting me, knowing you are controlling, knowing you are drawing moans from me, my body tensing, moans becoming louder as you suck and tease,. I cum and you move into my arms, held, safe and warm, dozing and drifting off to sleep, content, safe, protected.

I watch you for a bit and then drift off myself, a smile still there, happy smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful.

10:08 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Kitty said...

so soft, so sensual for a man. It's what every woman wants from their man.

7:32 AM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home