Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Even readier...

But it is not yet time for your pussy to be filled, at least not with a hard cock. Your open lips, your teeth slightly exposed, call me. My tongue returns to meet yours, my cock, pressing into your nipple, wetting it, coating it with me, while we duel in your mouth. Your mouth opens wider, preparing to receive, preparing to enjoy and taste, preparing to suck, and lick, and nibble on my cock. Feel it’s heat as it approaches your lips, the soft velvet hardness, sliding over your lips, around your mouth, as you try to reach up. I rub over your cheeks and down under your nostrils, my smell making them flair, soft skin against my smooth head. Open wider, my pretty, but do not touch yet, Sense it moving into your mouth, Feel the heat inside your mouth. You want it but you are being a good girl. Just breathe in, feel me close to you, my scent filling you, my fingers taking your hair and holding you. Now reach out with your tongue, just touch the tip, lick the drop you feel there, take it in and savour it, spread it inside your mouth. Open again, hold your lips open making me force my cock between them, press into you, your lips yielding as I move closer, my head slowly, so slowly slipping in and your lips close behind it. You feel it pulsing there in your mouth, it feels so large, and so soft and so hot. You want so much to suck on it, to pull it in deeper, to feel the veins of my shaft, sliding over your tongue, to bite gently and sense my reaction, to listen as I moan softly, hoping to cause cries like you have made from my throat. Your tongue swirling now around my cock, pushing it out of your mouth wet and glistening and then sucking it back in, the suction growing stronger, as you feel it growing bigger, I see a smile on your lips as you recognize the signs. I pull out suddenly, leaving you gasping, so ready to receive, your thighs wet from your juices, pooling on the sheet below, the smell of you filling the room. You want it. You want me to fuck you. You want to suck me until I cum. You want and want and you wait and wait. Hard nipples, body tingling, moaning, begging, needing, clit pulsing, lips open, wide. More ready than ever……

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

intense.

6:40 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home