Sunday, November 12, 2006

together

It seems like forever we have actually had time to snuggle in bed together ,even know I know it has not. The feel of your skin touching mine, your cheeks pressing into me, grasping my cock and pulling it in, surrounding it as my arms reach around you, holding you, keeping you against me, making you mine again, your nipples hardening under my fingers, soft peaks stiffening, swelling, welcoming, needing, reaching for my touch, your breath quickening, your hair tickling my face as I kiss your neck, your legs opening, allowing mine to sneak in between, to press up against you and feel the wetness seeping out, your sweet smell drifting into my face, wafting into my nostrils, pulling soft sounds from my mouth, your skin under my lips, warm, rich, succulent, my teeth teasing, drawing in your skin, pulling it in, sucking on it, each suck making you press back harder, welcoming my teeth, welcoming my tongue, welcoming my mark, wanting it, reveling in the slight pain as your nerves send sharp sparks to your pussy, pushing more liquid out against my leg, my cock swelling harder, trapping in your cheeks, dripping and pulsing. Your ear under my teeth, teased and licked, my tongue pushing into your ear, tracing its path over the lines, the curves, the edges, knowing you are vulnerable, open to me, giving me yourself, letting me take you and make you mine, ever more mine, my soft words seeping into yours ears, exciting you, giving you my need for you, loving you, lusting for you, my fingers pinching harder, your moans louder, as your press back harder and move, rubbing your self on my leg, wet, so wet, warm, hot, so hot, your need getting the better of you as you turn and our mouths meet, locked together, tongues reaching, needing, lips bruising, teeth clashing, each trying to take, each trying to give, each trying to show, each trying, trying, giving, giving, taking, taking as we push each other higher, knowing what we want, knowing we know, knowing each wants the same for the other, striving, loving, glowing, in the knowledge of us. Facing each other, taking each other, each moving deeper into each other, each blending as we give, each blending as we take, until we explode together, together, together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

That was a hot and very erotic post. I feel more than a little moist now.

6:38 AM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

WoW!!

9:31 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home