Friday, November 17, 2006

willing

As I gaze down at you, so flushed, your neck and chest so softly pink, blushing, your arms and legs straining against the ties, your mouth opening as you recover, your breath still coming in quick gasps, delightful moans escaping as little tremors continue to shake your body, as your pussy squeezes more juices out, pulsing, tightening, releasing, I wonder if it is time to release you. Should I turn control back over to you? Should I take you as you are, our mouths glued together as my cock slides into you? Our breath shared, lips pressed together, softly sliding over each other, bodies pressed together, soft flesh sliding against my chest, my nipples sliding over yours, teasing each of us.

Or should I allow you to take me now. Allow you to play with my body as you wish, to drag your wet pussy over my leg, and up my chest, leaving your wetness and your scent on me, on my nipples, my neck, my face, smearing across my nose, and cheeks, covering my eyes with your juice, my beard still wet from earlier, receiving a fresh coating, so that all I feel, all I smell, all I taste is your sweetness, you everywhere on me, my cock reaching up for you, straining into the air, waiting for your attention. Will you let me inside you? Will you take me as you bite my nipples, tasting yourself on me. My scent and yours completely entwined, mingled, blurring together, becoming one, in your mind, in my mind.

Or perhaps I should slide my cock into you, to feel your wetness and heat, surrounding, holding me tight inside you, your flesh and mine pulsing together, as we lie, basking in the sensations, not moving, just enjoying the feeling of being together, linked. Then pull out and let you taste, your juices and mine mingling as I enter your mouth, feeling you lick me, your tongue reaching, your tongue searching for all of the flavour, needing it. And then release you, to do as you wish, to guide and decide, to control and take, to control and give, to share and accept, to offer and receive, to receive and enjoy, to pleasure and be pleasured. To comfort and be comforted, to hold and to cuddle, to snuggle and feel warm.

So many decisions, so difficult to decide, as I watch you there, my eyes and yours locked together, our breath in sync now, neither wanting to look away, but to look deep inside each other, into our minds, into our thoughts, into our feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home