Thursday, November 16, 2006

More than ready

It isn’t often I have your body to play with. I must make the most of it. The expressions on your face, the sounds you make, the hardness of your nipples, the sweet wetness of your pussy, the lovely smell, are seered into my memory, burned into my mind, to be recalled over and over again. Your pussy draws me closer. I know what you want, what you crave, as I push the blue vibe inside you, so slowly, deeper, as my fingers softly stroke your clit. Not what you expected I know. You were looking for soothing softer and warmer. Don’t worry my baby you will feel that soon, when you are more than ready. Your body is straining upward, your muscles clinging to the vibe as I struggle to pull it out, the curve on it pressing into your g-spot, my fingers pressing on your clit, you are trapped between as I turn it on, slowly, low slow vibrations, pulsing in time with your heart, each pulse met with its pulse, in and out, on and off, again and again, my fingers press, the vibe presses, rubbing inside you, rubbing outside you, your lips clenching and opening, your wetness pouring from you, I reach down and circle you ass, so wet already I hardly need to bring more of you to it. My finger sliding in gently, feeling the vibes pulsing inside you, just in enough to tease, to stroke, forcing that extra strange feel you crave, but fear. In and out again, pulsing, pulsing, your nipples reaching for my mouth, as I play, sucking on a nipple, sucking as you pulse, each suck comes as you pulse, each suck comes as I move in, my finger probing, the vibe stroking. Your nipple hardens even more, so hard, so red, so wet from my mouth, your neck pulled back, exposing your throat as you cry out, your musical moans filling the room. I feel your body tensing more and more, each muscle tightening, and move my mouth down to your clit, replacing my fingers there, sucking in your clit, the same rhythm, in and out, suck and release, finger pressing and pulling back, vibe moving in and out, your mouth opening, the moans louder, echoing the strokes, as I begin to move faster and your pulse increases, pressing harder, together, let me hear you. I want you to scream my pretty one, my baby. Show me. Show me. I am watching as my finger moves, the vibe moves, my tongue moves, my beard wetter and wetter, rubbing on your thighs. It is time, you are more than ready, squirt for me, wet my face, do it. Yes, yes, mmmmmmm. And again. Don’t stop. Let me please you. Let me show you how much I love to please you. Feel my smile on your pussy. Feel my warm breath on your pussy. Feel my body pressing against you. Feel. Feel .

You are indeed more than ready….

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am intensely anticipating what comes next.

2:49 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home