Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ready

It’s time You were tied down and driven to distraction. Much too long since the last time. Take off your clothes for me, strip for me, show me your curves, your ass, your tits, your strong legs and arms. Play with them while I watch. This will your last chance for a while to touch yourself. Where do you want your fingers? Caressing your hair? Teasing and pinching your nipples? Stroking your clit? Pressing deep into your pussy, your ass? Where my baby, where? Show me. Let me hear your breath quicker. Watch my eyes as I watch you. Look deep into me and let me look deep into you. And play. Play and excite. Our breath matching as we gaze, my hands twitching as I think of stroking, me or you. You. Lie on the bed, face up and spread out your arms, Let me attach the cuffs and tie you. Feel the rope pulling, stretching you, opening you. Legs nicely apart now, so I can play as I wish. Arms tied over your head, pulling up to squeeze your breasts together, such hard nipples you have now. Feel my hands move over you, my forearms rubbing across your skin, pressing in to your flesh, my body melding with yours. My mouth taking yours, tongues surging, groping, tangling, exciting. My tongue tracing your lips, your mouth so open, wanting to be filled, your moans starting as your twist in the ropes, Your neck there, to be licked, to be kissed, to be tasted, to be sucked, faint marks appearing already. Your ears feel my tongue as it traces each curve, sliding deep and retreating, teeth taking skin between, sucking on it, in and out, in and out, squeezing it as a mouth would a cock. Tensing and teasing, each suck, provoking a tightening of your body. Moving down to take those nipples, so red now, so hard, so needy. My mouth takes them, as my fingers move to plunge into you, readying you for my tongue, stroking in deep, so wet, bringing your taste to my mouth, I suck them in, cleaning everywhere, your eyes watching me suck, your mouth opening wider, you gasps becoming lower as you wait for something, anything, my fingers, my toes, my cock, my tongue, to be feed to you. Your clit swelling as your skin grows pinker, your body pushing up, pushing again st my fingers, pushing into my mouth, as you shudder and shudder, wetness spreading faster against my fingers, wetness so welcome. I move down and now my tongue teases your clit, your wetness soaks my beard, I feel you pulsing, throbbing, as my tongue circles, so softly and gently, then firmly and faster, pressing, pressing, my fingers curled inside you pressing your clit out into my mouth, stroking that slight roughness, your cry out, ;louder and louder, yes my pretty one, tell every one, show them your pleasure, let me watch your face as your cum on my tongue, on my fingers, tied, open, ready, so ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my.

9:30 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home