Saturday, November 18, 2006

able

I release one hand, thinking it will allow you some freedom of movement, a chance to touch yourself, to be more involved, to feel a tiny bit more in control.

But you surprise me, quickly releasing your other hand and grabbing me, pulling me into you, your arms surrounding me, flipping me over so my back is to you, as you take my nipples and squeeze and twist. Twisting hard your reach down and release first one leg and then the other. I am so in trouble as your roll me over under you, holding me down now. You grin down at me and attach the ties to my arms and legs so that I am now spread out underneath you. Flat on my back and yours to play with. You take my cock and drive yourself down onto it in one motion. No more teasing for you. I’m deep inside you as you begin to move, grinding onto me, taking what you wanted. Your wetness coating me and leaking out onto my skin. Your grab my nipples and twist them as you ride me, pulling them out and turning. My cock reacting to each sharp pain, twitching as you pull, pulsing inside you, growing harder and harder. My moans and yours echo in the room. Moving faster, harder, pulling me deeper inside, your hair flying around your head, your neck stretched tight and back, as your body stiffens. My cock feels ready to explode as suddenly your stop, your whole body rigid and I feel your muscles squeezing me, so hard I cannot move, clamped tightly as your peak. I feel them pulsing and pulsing, and feel the hot liquid pouring down over my shaft, flooding out of you, before your push me out, leaving me so hard and so ready. You giggle and say not yet for you. I’m not finished with you yet. Your mouth sweeps down to clean me, to taste and suck and tease. As you feel me stiffening, you quickly move off of me, untying my legs and pulling them back up over my shoulders to fasten them to my arms. Totally exposed for you to play, helpless to protest, I can only lie there and feel the sensations pouring through my body, the tingling, you are causing, my cock exposed, my ass exposed, to you for your pleasure (and mine I hope ). You reach under you and wet your fingers, transferring your wetness to my balls and down to my ass, pushing one finger slowly in, your eyes focused on it moving inward, one knuckle, two, then fully buried, your twist it and turn, massaging the muscle and opening me more, as your search for my prostrate. As you find it , you feel me tensing and pull back out, before inserted two fingers. Massaging inside you watch my cock and with your other hand. press at the base just between my two balls directly opposite your fingers. rubbing in small circles and not ready to let me spurt as yet, you tease and stop, press and release, now removing your fingers completely, leaving me to wonder what is next. Opening the drawer beside the bed, you pull out a black vibe, and show it to me, very much modeled on a real cock, with a head and a shaft full of bumps much like veins. You ask are you ready? And all I can do is accept. You wet it inside of you, coating it, before starting to push it into me ever so gingerly, afraid to hurt me, but fascinated by the cock slipping deeper and deeper inside. It does not hurt, just presses it, an un expected fullness. The pressure on my prostrate mounts as you move it in and out, turning on the vibe. Such a different sensation, I begin to understand the pleasure which comes from anal play. I do not want it to stop and you seem ready to slowly so slowly move it in and out, not enough to trigger my orgasm, but more to keep me moaning and smothered in sensations I am still coming to grips with. The pressure is building and it feels close to when my bladder is very full and demanding release. You pull out, leaving me open and giggle once again as your hand comes down on my ass, red handprints blending together as you spank, harder, and faster, until my ass is bright red. As you softly run your fingers over it, feeling the heat of it, you take my cock in hand, suck it into your mouth and pull me deep into you, determined this time to have me explode into your mouth, to taste me fully. I cum and you smile, holding my cum in your mouth before leaning over to kiss me and push some into my mouth. As I swallow, you touch yourself and once again spasm. Seeing me swallow triggers you and your mouth opens , dripping my cum onto my face and you scoop up more, pushing your fingers in, feeding me it and watching me lick your fingers clean.

Untying my arms and legs we reach for each other and hug. Settling into cuddle for a while, my arms around you, your back pressing into my chest, our legs entwined. As I trace slow patterns on your skin you drift off to sleep, satiated for the moment, smiles on our faces, warm in the enjoyment we have given each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dont underestimate determination to both enjoy and be enjoyed.

9:53 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home