Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nipples

My nipples have always been sensitive but being bored this weekend and trapped in a hotel room, I started playing with them more to see whether I could push myself to cum without touching my cock, just from nipple stimulation, since I know women who have been able to orgasm strictly from nipple play. Well I must say after a lengthy period of teasing I pinched really hard and suddenly my body tensed all up, my legs wanted to curl up into my chest and my found myself panting through some exquisite sensations pushing through me. No cum but an orgasm. Wow. I pinched again, my nails digging in and I triggers another spasm, body tensed, eyes closed and seeing colours, shuddering and it keep happening until I finally let go of my nipples, and flopped back down on the bed limp and glowing. My cock was hard but I had not spurted. And I was still horny. After a few minutes I decided to see if this a one time thing or repeatable, so let my fingers slide softly over the tips, they being a tiny bit sore from my previous play, and so much more sensitive, and could feel the same sensations beginning to build, dug my nails in hard and it happened yet again. Oh my. This brings toying to a whole new level. These seemed to be whole body feelings not just concentrated in my cock and the after glow felt softer and left me still ready for more. Needless to say, I am quite ready to try this again and to see if others can trigger the same result in me. If true, tied down could become rather dangerous to my heart hehe. But what a way to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Really interesting. Keep up the experimentation.

9:51 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Suze said...

I can't say that nipple play works for me but you seem to be well in to it.

Nothing like experimentation. I'm all ears. ;)

5:42 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E prefers nipple stimulation over oral sex.

keep at it...then you will be writing about cumming without even touching. *wink*

10:46 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home