Friday, November 24, 2006

Bored

I will miss sitting in front of the fire this weekend. The temperature remains ideal, not too cold yet, but below freezing at night. Still no snow as yet, although there is a rumour for the beginning of December. A nice present for my birthday if it holds true. Meanwhile I’m off to give a course so no snuggling likely. Only the cat will be home and he will be no doubt pissed off he doesn’t get his usual chance to bask. Such is life.

With a whole evening to myself in a small town north of here, I will have to check out the local sights. There will be at least two strip clubs. There always are. Wonder if I could sneak my camera in, lol. Private dances are 20$ per dance or by the hour. I guess it depends how horny you are. There will not be too many other attractions. Skiing has not started yet, so not many tourists around either to fill up the bars. And I do have to be up and functional on Sunday morning – the course starts at 8 a.m. so can’t stay out too late.

Even the internet is quiet with so many off for the American Thanksgiving. You’d think the rest of the world would pick up the slack. Come on guys let’s do it.

Can you tell I’m bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I'll do my share of picking up the slack.

The UK is turning quite cold now, I think I could do with a trip rond the strip clubs. ;)

I hope your course wents well.

4:02 PM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home