Tuesday, November 28, 2006

idle thoughts hehe

I seem to be totally fascinated with my nipples these days. They stay hard all the time, not that they were not perky before, but now I feel them constantly, rubbing against my shirt, wanting to reach up and touch them, to let my fingers slide softly around them in circles, to pinch them and squeeze, and I feel so so horny hehe. Maybe it’s the time of the month. Men do have cycles too after all where the testosterone levels climb and dip- am I in a testosterone dip and the estrogen is taking over – hmmmm. Not that I am complaining. After all I have had some rather awesome orgasms from this- and I do have to say they are that- I masturbated to see if it felt the same and it is similar but these were whole body not just centered in my cock as is often the case. I quite like them, kind of like the difference between toking up and eating brownies- one is immediate and you are floating and the other takes longer but spreads through the body and lasts longer and is – can’t say more intense but you float longer and giggle more, and you smile a lot. Maybe I should munch on a cookie or brownie and see what happens now.

Just writing this has my nipples hard and my cock reacting. The urge to tease them is strong. If this is how females feel, I will indeed spend even more time teasing those delicious chewable suckable nipples, before I move down to lick and suck your clit and lick up your juices. You never knew what a weekend alone would bring about. Spread your legs for me and let me taste you my baby. Play with your nipples while I play with you. After you can play with mine and see if I get the same reactions. I know I was thinking of you when I was playing on the weekend. Lie back now though and let me take care of you. Let me tease, and lick and suck and enjoy the moans you give off. Squeeze you nipples harder my little one, imagine my mouth on them and on your clit at the same time. Give me your juices, let me swallow them, wet my beard , make it so sopping wet, so I will smell your scent all night long as we snuggle down in front of the fire. Cuddle up to me, let me feel your back pressing against my chest, my arms around you, holding you, your cheeks pressing back into me, sharing warmth, sharing smiles, sharing peace, sharing each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nipple-licious!

7:36 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home