Sunday, March 19, 2006

Naughty stewardesses

Naughty airline hostesses.

Here I was sitting in the last row of  the plane and I look over to see one stewardess with one hand between her legs and the other between the legs of her partner, legs twitching and the short skirt well up, showing the upper thighs.  Guess they thought I was reading my book. Thighs clenching around the hands and I swear I could smell a delicious scent but that could have been my imagination. Made the flight worth while for sure. Mmmmmmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

now - why doesn't that happen when i fly? glad you got to enjoy.

8:44 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Reprobate said...

What airline was that? I need to switch my frequent flyer account there!

1:46 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

well figure i'm in canada and make you guess lol

5:12 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home