Monday, January 16, 2006

cheering up

I had very nice online chat Saturday evening. A friend of mine needed comforting and cheering up. A little play seemed in order. Once she was properly naked she dug out her bag of plastic clothespins, and waited for my instructions as to where to place them and what to do. First though she tied her ankles together as instructed. Then clipped a pin on the outside of each breast and one on each upper thigh. Next she placed a pin on the inside of each breast and two just under her pussy lips. The next two were much closer to her nipples. She was starting to feel it and getting wetter as we chatted. But not ready to give in yet.

The next two, placed just above the clit on the soft tissue there, stung and she gasped, but wanted more. It hurt good. She was dripping by now and then she placed the next two just beside the nipple – just leaving space for one directly on it. I then ordered her to place one on each of her pussy lips and to pull them to open her lips and show me how wet she was. Her clit hard and wanting, there is  the open. When I told her to place the next ones near her nipples she did not want to let go of the pins pulling her lips. But did what she was told.

As punishment for her delay she had to next clip two on her clit, one on each side. That drew a long drawn out moan. And the next pins were directly on the nipples. That she really liked and loved the look of her breasts covered in pins.

When I told her to place three more on her tongue, she laughed saying that  was no punishment, she did it all the time.But did do it.

Next I started her playing with her clit, although she was not to cum until I gave her permission. As she pulled on the pins and twisted them, her moans got louder, and she was getting closer and closer. As I said you may, she squirted all over her hand.

She next pulled the pins on her lips apart to let me see her swollen clit and feel the light touch of my breath as I leaned closer to her. Imagining my mouth just in front her, my tongue reaching out to touch the pins attached to her clit, to taste her, to lick slowly over the lips and around the clit, teasing the pins. She begged to cum again and I let her and once again she squirted all over her bed, imagining that she squirted into my face and beard and left me dripping and licking my lips.

I let her remove the clips at this point and then we cuddled for a few minutes before it was time to say good night.

She had to change her sheets hehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger learn said...

hot. hot. hot.

did i mention hot?

love,
learn

8:42 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

thank you learn hope you are wet.hehe

10:06 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

wow...expei....i can't even begin to imagine. I love tender kisses and massages and carresses and just once in a while a quick firm spank...but I've never ever thought of anything beyond that. Interesting. Now that I think about it...i do like my nipples pinched when chuckie is eating my pussy. Hey...email me. pashunatelyours@hotmail.com - i'd love to chat with you. I'll give you my Instant messenger screen name at that time. Have a great week luv....

Katie*

*chuckie's wife

8:44 AM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home