Thursday, March 09, 2006

hotel visit

Now what on earth am I going to do with you.  You arrive at the hotel door dressed like that. Your nipples poking through your blouse. I would almost think you were looking for something. Should I give it to you? Strip you naked, turn you over my knee and spank you, tease those hard nipples, reach between those strong legs and feel how wet you are? Bend you over and lick you hard and deep and long, sucking your clit, before moving to your ass? Bite those cheeks and spread them open to I can see all of you? Then thrust into you? You  so wet and hot , with your ass sticking up in the air. Let me hear you moan. Let me hear you scream. Who cares if the neighbours hear. It’s a hotel.

1 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

yes...yes...yes...ohhh...ohhh.. tease my nipples...spank me good. You are incredible!!! Alan...give it to me good!

hugs...Katie

10:41 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home