Saturday, February 11, 2006

afternoon delight

You are tied, naked of course, over the couch, you beautiful ass forced up towards me, you legs spread so I can see the two pretty openings, available, needing attention. So ready and so wanting.

I need to kiss those beautiful cheeks, bite them , taste them, and then burrow in between, tasting all of you., my tongue seeking you and teasing you. While you can but gasp and moan,, waiting for me to do what I wish with you.

You smooth skin, so soft, so white, no sun for a while, so delicate looking,. My bites and sucks will show up so well. I imagine you squirming as I suck and lick. I need to taste you. I cannot wait. I need you now. I can smell you so hot and wet. My cock hard, knowing what it wants.

My lips on your back my fingers sliding down your sides, stroking you, readying you. Be calm. Your back so firm, the muscles so strong. Your ass there in front of me, as my lips work their way down your back, breathing you in. Such luschious cheeks, made to be worshipped, offered to me.    

My hands taking them, holding them for my mouth, my teeth. Little nibbles, leaving marks, as my tongue slides over all of them, licking and wetting, tasting. My teeth taking tiny little bites of your skin, feeling you move beneath me, hearing you moan with each touch, The sweet smell of you in the air, so hot and so wet.

My tongue slides down between your cheeks, seeking you, wanting to tease and push inside you, toying and  pressing. Your sweet ass open to me, as my tongue slides in slowly, forcing you open ever so firm and ever so ready. Leaving you open, ready, willing as my tongue moves lower, tasting the wetness coating your legs, licking it up as I move closer to your pussy. Your clit so hard there above my head as my tongue reaches and licks, your taste again on my tongue. Such a precious gift.  I suck your lips into my mouth, deep, and between my teeth, nibbling on them, rolling them in my mouth, my tongue playing, licking. My teeth holding each while my tongue probes and tastes. Letting them slide out so I can hold them open with my fingers and plunge inside of you, as I suck and lick and breathe you in.

I feel your clit pressing against my nose and let my tongue slide up to tease it, feeling it grow for me, feeling it pulse with each lick, knowing you are close.

I let my fingers slip into you as I continue to suck your clit, feeling it held between my teeth. My fingers curling up inside, pushing you into my mouth. Your clit continuing to pulse. MMMMM.

What better way is there to spend a Saturday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Expei your right MMMMMmmmmmmm... about sums it up!
anna:)

9:41 PM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home