Monday, January 30, 2006

being watched

How often do you get to play with someone on line who loves watching and asks you to play for her. She had dared me to turn on my webcam so we sat and chatted for a while as she checked me out. Then out comes the following:

She asked me to stand up and since I had taken off my underwear she smiles. Then tells me to rub my hands all over my chest and belly, then my  ass and to pinch my nipples for her. Show me your cock she says , fondle it ,but no stroking. Yes, keep doing that. Does that turn you on? Would you like to stroke?

She wanted me to  play for her and let her watch. “Oh god, I love it, nice balls.”

She thinks me sensual and asks me to imagine her sucking my nipples  or kneeling in front of me sucking me off. I cum and splatter the table in front of the computer. Then I lick my fingers for her, and my beard gets wet from my cum on my fingers.

After we shut off, I played more and came twice more thinking of that. Rather a nice way to relax and to slip off into sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home