Friday, February 03, 2006

tied part two

I push my fingers deeper into her and curl them inside, starting to stroke in and out, pressing into the inside of her. Feeling her heat on my fingers. My mouth on her lips now. Finally I taste her properly. Yes, and I know I will be back for more. I let my tongue tease her clit for a moment and then, with my beard wet, move to kiss her on the mouth. My beard rubbing on her face, our tongues tasting, the feel of her lips on mine, I suck her tongue into my mouth and hold it , teasing it,  my teeth toying with her as my fingers continue to play inside her. Then I plunge my tongue deep into her. Forcing her tongue back in as my tongue duels with her. My fingers sliding around her clit as she moans into my mouth. Pinching gently and then harder, pressing. My other hand running over her body, stroking her, reaching under to her ass. Holding her up into my fingers. Feeling her body spasm for the first time.

I hold her gently, while she recovers, my mouth watering at the thought of tasting her more. Her nipples need more attention I think. And take each one in turn in, sucking them and licking them, my tongue playing with them and my teeth biting them, bruising them. My mouth moving down her tummy, leaving little bite marks on her skin. Then licking her thighs, gathering all of that moisture, cleaning her as best I can. My mouth now on her pussy. My fingers holding her open. My beard rubbing on her thighs.

I let my tongue tease her, let it slip over her clit and down over her lips, pushing in a little, then back to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. Letting it out and pushing my tongue deeper into her, where my fingers had reached before. Her smell and her taste flood my senses. So sweet.  I hear her moaning as she can do nothing but let me take her higher and higher. I feel her body tensing up more, as my tongues plays in her. My hands slip under her again, to take those cheeks in hand, to open her further so my tongue can slide down and lick her other opening, teasing and pressing before moving back to her clit. I will return to that beautiful ass when I turn her over. I suck her clit in again and start tosuck on it hard. My teeth grasping it, biting while my tongue teases. Even as she spasms again, I do not stop. Not this time. I want to hear her scream. Again and again, until she collapses and can no longer move. My tongue driving into her time after time. Her clit swollen, red and hard. Her muscles aching.

Then and only then do I lie beside her and gently rub her shoulders and let her head rest on my chest for a while before we continue. Her ass is waiting for much needed attention.

While she is recovering, I release her bonds and turn her so that her ass is now available to me. Such lovely cheeks, waiting to turn red. I refasten the bonds.

Still more to cum.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home