Friday, February 03, 2006

tied concluded (for the moment)

She looks over her shoulder, a slightly worried look on her face as she feels me rubbing her ass. Then moving up to lift her hair and plant a kiss on the back of her neck, sucking in her skin. My hands firm on her back, and shoulders. Reaching under her as  I press against her, my cock hard trapped between us. My hands taking her breasts and squeezing as I bite into her shoulder, sucking her soft skin into my mouth and toying with my teeth.

Such a lovely mark.

My mouth moves down, to her ass and I bite into her, licking and tasting, parting her cheeks to allow my tongue full access to her. My tongue sliding down between, tasting her, licking and opening her. My hand slaps her ass. Spank, and then again, another and another. She moans and I spank harder. She has never been spanked as hard and is moaning louder with each spank. Her cheeks are turning a lovely red when I pause and reach for the paddle there beside us. Whap it makes as it lands, he ass flinches but she pushes back up inot it, welcoming it, needing it. Whap again and the skin turns redder. So lovely and hot. Ten more times I paddle her on each cheek. A constant wail is coming from her but when I reach under she is wetter than she has been so far tonight.

My mouth now is on her ass, soothing it, sucking her in to leave more marks, lovely and purple .And I let my cock slide down now to touch her pussy, to run over those wet lips and feel her heat. My arms around her again, my beard on her back, scratching and ticking as I push slowly into her. Her nipples in my hands, pinching as I thrust in deeper. Her hot red ass pressed up against me.

Again and again I drive into her, harder with each entry, forcing those cries from her, taking her, my mouth on her shoulder again, my teeth biting into her as I pinch and twist those hard nipples. My cock pulled out to press against her clit and then plunging back in. Until I feel her tighten on me, pulsing and gushing. My own cum sprays out of me. Deep inside her and I hold her as we climb. My fingers slide down to rub against her clit, to drag out another orgasm.

I reach up and release the ties, letting her roll to the side, still inside her, just holding now, cuddling and soft little  kisses on her neck. My chest hairs and beard ticking her skin, As we drift off to sleep.

6 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

WOW Expei...that one was HOT!
anna:)

11:23 AM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

Alan.....you write as if you actually did spank her ass...WowOwow!!! My favorite part with as the cuddling afterwords....Katie*

*Chuck's wife

3:03 PM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

I'm online now too...where are you? wanna chat?

4:53 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

this is katie!!!!

4:53 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

Cum visit me hun....

10:25 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

katie we will eventually be online the same time lol

10:15 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home