Saturday, January 28, 2006

mmmmmm

Now that was a lovely chat, even if I was stuck at the office, unable to do anything about it. Fortunately traffic was bad, as it usually is Friday evening so I could pull out my cock and at least play with it – it was dark after all hehe.

The thought of having her from behind, bend there in front of me, her ass red from a spanking she could do nothing about because she was tied up, my fingers sliding into her, feeling the wetness, the lovely clit there to be pinched, my cock between her cheeks.

Mmmmm.

My fingers moving up to pinch her hard nipples while I slide my cock into her. Driving into her deep and hard. Taking her. Making her cum for me. My teeth in her neck, biting the side. Then biting those beautiful shoulders. Hard.  And feeling her spasm beneath me and scream.

Then turning her over and licking that delicious pussy. Sucking on the lips, taking them into my mouth and cleaning them. My tongue deep in her, my fingers in her ass. My nose pressing on her clit, my beard scratching her thighs. Her body arching up, straining, wanting, needing. My fingers taking her ass and squeezing it, my nails digging in where I left my bites, my marks.

Once again feeling her body tighten under me as I turn and push my cock into her mouth.
The feel of her soft tongue as it runs over my head. Stroking and sucking as she pulls it in. My tongue still in her. Her smell in the air. Her taste on my lips. Can I make her cum again? Yes.

Heavenly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home