Thursday, January 12, 2006

her fantasy continued

It’s 5 a.m. and I wake to find myself buried deep in her. Her fingers on my nipples, pulling, and pinching. She says this is where we were last night and I did not finish telling you my fantasy. Would you like to hear more.

Well, could I say no, as she sucked me into her wet, hot pussy?

She continued;

He was there watching me, my neck open like this, stretched back, available for a mouth that wants to bite, to suck, to leave marks on it, to show I am owned. Bite me while I tell you this. I want to go through the day feeling you. He is there, looking as my fingers drive into me, my lips open, two fingers starting to slide into my ass, as I toy with my clit, and push into myself. Just like that, aaahhhh. I cum, standing in front of him, my nipples hard, wanting to be touched.

Then he tells me to continue, but lying on the bed, with my legs wide spread as if tied open. Showing him everything, so open, so wet.  I want his touch, but he won’t. I see his cock hard in his pants. Will he let me see it? Can he resist, even as he watches. It looks so ready. I’d suck it if he took it out. He could shove it into my mouth. Let my tongue slide over the head, under and around it, pulling on the soft skin, licking the velvet purple, letting my teeth graze over it. My clit is so hard and I am so wet, can you feel it? Imagine him watching. Standing there. I feel his gaze,  I smell his scent. I need to cum again. Now.

And then he tells me to get on my hands and knees, to show him my ass, to spread my cheeks, to run my fingers down my crack, and push them into my ass. To show him, to let him see what I would give him, if he would take it. My mouth open, gasping , waiting, wanting.  I feel his breath on my ass. The faint stirring of the tiny hairs. I want him so much, my scent fills the air in the room . My breasts hanging down, the nipples rubbing on the carpet, as I wiggle them . He is in front of me. He has taken out his cock. He is stoking it there before my eyes. I reach for it with my mouth. He pulls back. It is not for you. Finger yourself and then suck your fingers. That is all that will be in your mouth tonight. Taste yourself. Let me see you suck. Now pinch your nipples and rub them hard on the carpet. Good girl. Let me see you play. Put your fingers in your ass again. Yes, like that. In and out, in and out. I moan as I do as I’m told. I want it so much. Please.

And I bite her neck and she spasms then and there, and triggers me. And we roll over and go back to sleep holding each other.

4 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

I have been sitting here at my computer for over an hour reading alot of your posts. You amaze me. I am enchanted with your words. I am mesmorized by your sex. I cannot wait for Chuckie to get home from work...so I can take him to our bedroom. Even now...as I type, my breast are swollen, my nipples erect and needing pinched. My panties wet with anticipation. My thoughts wild. My desires great. I will enjoy visiting your site again...thank you. Katie*

*chuckies wife

3:31 PM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

thank you katie - smiles

11:19 PM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger charles said...

Expei.....what are you up to tonight? I'm wanting to chat with you...is that possible?

hugs...Katie

8:01 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

hi Katie
i emailed you my yahoo address.

10:14 PM, January 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home