Thursday, January 25, 2007

Serving

She asked me what i would do to deserve Her attention. i responded i’d beg, but that was not good enough. She pushed to know exactly how far i would go, what i would do, what i would give for it. i wanted only to answer whatever She wished but She demanded more. What was i prepared to do for Her right now. i offered, licking ,kissing ,any part of my body She wished to use, my mouth, my cock, my ass, anything, spank me, do what You wish, fuck me however You want, use me, mark me as Yours, but She pushed for more. i offered to lick Her whole body, to kiss Her everywhere, to have Her sit on my face and let me suck Her, to let Her smother me, to use me as Her slave. Let me pleasure Her anyway She wanted, but She wanted me to tell Her, and all i wanted was for Her to take control, to just tell me what to do. She knew how hard it was for me to answer that and She made me answer. i was so hard and so wanting and i let Her control me even then. And then She did not give me an answer, just left me hanging, waiting, not knowing if i had pleased Her, making me understand that She controls and i am to serve and wait for Her command.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you sound frustrated....

10:51 AM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger Shay said...

Wow, she DOES know how to take control.^_~

5:49 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Shay said...

oops no, THIS is me.

5:52 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home