Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You take me

The feel of Your mouth on my nipples never fails to excite me. You delight in sucking each one, drawing it into Your mouth and letting Your teeth slide over it, pulling it out from my chest as far as You can before releasing it and then seizing the other, Your naked breasts there in front of me waiting for attention, nipples growing harder as You tease me more, controlling the time we have together, drawing out the pleasure, keeping me on edge, wondering when You will trigger my release and how You will do i. Will it been with Your hot mouth, or Your silky fingers , perhaps buried deep inside You, or sliding between Your thighs. Sometimes rubbing against Your breast, teasing Your nipple with the head and sometimes squeezed into Your tight ass, so hot and welcoming. For now, my nipples are Your point of attack. My hands handcuffed behind me, preventing me from touching with them, my mouth open for You, as You stroke my hard cock, squeezing it and drawing out each droplet before bringing it to my mouth to spread onto my tongue, Your fingers dipping deep in to my mouth, my tongue searching for every taste You choose to give me. Then Your fingers move to Your pussy, before moving back to my mouth, once with my taste, once with Your taste, again and again I suck on them, savouring the difference in the tastes, mingling them together in my mouth, as You continue to suck on my nipples, causing my hips to twitch, pushing forward towards You, trying to rub against Your thighs, as You sit on top of my legs, pressing me back into the bed. Your mouth leaves my nipples to nibble on my neck, to suck in my skin, to chew and bite on my shoulder, to let Your tongue run up the side of my neck, following the tendon just under the ear, and then move down to my mouth, Your tongue pushing inside, taking my mouth, allowing me only to lick around Your tongue, to try to suck on it and You stretch in deep into me, under and over my tongue, tickling the roof of my mouth, sliding over my teeth, leaving me gasping, moaning, needing. Then You slide back and i watch as You move down, closer and closer to my cock, Your mouth taking me in, pulling me in, sucking harder and harder, as You play, veins pulsing, and the head growing a deeper purple as You taste the drops You are sucking out of me. i can smell Your arousal in the air, the sweet scent making me long to taste You. i beg to let me taste but You just laugh, and continue Your assault on my cock, stroking and sucking, making it throb, licking around the top, down and under the head, down the shaft, and back up, slowly now, long licks like You use for ice cream, slippery tongue, colliding with slippery cock. Then taking me deep into You again and stroking faster and faster, telling me to cum for You, saying You want it, want me to give it to You, one spurt and then another and another, flood into Your mouth, then a few more drops, as You hold it waiting for me to finish, before moving up to share them with me, each of us swallowing as we look into each other’s eyes. Then You snuggle down next to me, Your wet pussy straddling my leg, and cuddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home