Sunday, January 21, 2007

Soft skin needs lotion and pampering

Of course, a bath and shaving should always be followed by a silky body lotion to ensure the skin stays soft and moist. You reach for the Aveeno creamy moisturizing oil and hand it to me. You lie face down on the bed, and i lean over, my cock pressing between Your cheeks, distracting me from my task for a moment. Although not massage oil, the smooth lotion easily slips over Your skin and i spread it onto Your neck and shoulders, rubbing it in slowly and smoothly, my fingers siding under Your ears, and down over the top of Your shoulders, moving back to Your neck, and then back down to spread over Your back, kneading the muscles slightly as i rub over the blades, and down Your spine, shifting downward to kneel between Your legs as i rub the lotion into Your cheeks, down between them, rubbing everywhere I have shaved, pressing gently into Your ass, as the lotion, easily allows my entrance, dipping deeper inside and stretching the tight muscle, i feel You move under me and Your legs open slightly as you push up onto my finger. Down Your legs now, giving them special attention since they have been shaved only minutes ago, each toe treated in turn to the oil, the bottoms of Your feet, last before Your turn over, offering me Your front to my hands. Each ankle, then the smooth calves, the knees, the thighs, between the thighs, onto Your pussy lips, sliding between where the oil mingles with Your juices, coating Your clit before moving further up onto Your tummy, up Your sides and under your arms, then sliding down to Your fingers, before moving back to Your breasts, the nipples carefully coated, stiffening as my fingers work the oil in. The lotion soaks into Your skin quickly, leaving it silky and shiny with virtually no residue, sweet smelling and soft, my fingers caressing now as my task is completed, moving down to toy with Your clit, to slip three fingers inside You, opening You, as You provide the lubricant which lets them slip so easily inside, Your hips rising and falling as my fingers probe deeper, and deeper, pressing into You pussy wall as my thumb slips over Your clit. Our mouths meet and our tongues clash as i continue to pleasure You, Your moans into my mouth exciting me more, and driving me to move my fingers faster and harder, pushing You higher, closer, and closer, until, You drench my fingers as You peak, gripping them so tightly inside of You, squeezing with Your strong muscles, pulsing around them, before relaxing against me, letting my fingers slip out, watching me bring them to my mouth to clean, to taste as i always do. So delicious, so sweet, mmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home