Friday, January 19, 2007

Shaving is such sweet pleasure

The tub is full, bubbles floating on top, as You slip beneath them, a glass of Merlot nearby and call to me, saying You need to be shaved properly. As i turn to reach for the razor, You add, naked. I pull off my t-shirt and jogging pants, standing naked in front of You, my cock already hard, anticipating the pleasure I will get from the close contact with Your pussy and legs and ass, wondering if I will be allowed to climb into the tub or will be made to kneel on the ceramic floor surrounding it. You tell me to turn so You can admire my ass, and as I bend over to pick up the razor, You give me a swat, making me jump a little and leave a bright red handprint behind. Behave You say and stretch out You lovely legs for my attention. I spread bath oil over Your left leg, allowing my fingers to slide up and down, spreading the oil, ensuring Your leg is properly prepared, allowing myself to slip down to caress Your toes, massaging each one and coating them with the sweet oil. You press them into my cock, giggling and hold them there as i stroke slowly down Your thighs, one stroke down to Your pretty knee, then another, and another, slowly removing the nearly invisible hairs, each stroke causing my cock to throb against Your toes, another stroke and one more and You like Your leg higher so I can do the back of Your thighs, Your toes toying with my nipple as You stretch You leg high, I lean down and holding Your ankle, begin to shave the back, careful to reach every where, my fingers sliding over Your thigh to ensure I have missed nothing, that You are completely smooth and slippery. Next I shave the calf of the leg, down the back, fewer strokes but each slide of the blade over Your skin, draws a moan from Your lips, making my arousal grow. Once the leg is down, i lower it into the water, rinsing off and sliding my hands once again over Your leg, up and down it feeling everywhere, slowly, carefully, sliding, feeling, stroking. You lift Your other leg for attention and remind me that the final check will have to be with my tongue. Long strokes over Your thigh, one, a second, a third, a fourth, a fifth, each pass of the blade, leaving smooth shiny flesh behind, glowing from the heat of the water, The back of Your thigh beckons my fingers, my blade, soft smooth and silky, waiting for its stroking, my cock throbbing in front of You, as i obey, down and up, down and up the blade passes, then further down again to treat the calf , once again rubbing the oil onto You toes and massaging Your foot before finishing the shaving of Your legs. You stand, the water, sliding off of You, lifting Your arm for me to take care of Your pits. I hold Your arm up and press into Your breasts, feeling Your hard nipples against my chest as i carefully shave one and then the other. You spread Your legs, apart and I kneel down to begin shaving Your pussy, making sure i do not nick You and holding Your lips out, so that the skin is nice and taut for the blade, my fingers feeling Your moisture, and i can smell Your arousal as i lean closer to inspect the area and ensure there is no stray trace of hair left. The new razor vibrates as it does its work and I slip it over Your clit for a moment, feeling You shudder and watching Your muscles tighten, before continuing on to search for any hair nestled behind Your pussy up toward Your cheeks. Turning You allow me to separate those delicious cheeks, allowing me to see You cute little hole, the one i love to lick and tease. All seems clean and i cannot resist pressing the handle of the razor against You, watching You open for its entry, and slide it in slowly as i watch You tighten around it, before removing it and setting it aside. You remind me i must do the final check but should start with Your legs and work up, knowing I was ready to begin to trace the last path of the razor. You slide back down into the water, and lift Your leg to my mouth, my tongue sliding over every inch of it, slowly licking, tasting, and teasing, slowly up to Your knee, and back down, each leg in its turn, before You roll over and allow me the pleasure of the back of Your legs, the soft tender skin behind Your knees, so ticklish, and arousing as my tongue slides, around and around, tracing little circles, before sliding down the back of Your calves. finally moving to Your thighs, my cock dripping as i smell Your skin, feel it on my tongue, so soft, so smooth. My tongue continues to slide over them, up to the start of Your cheeks, and back down, massaging Your skin with my tongue, licking, and finding i have not made any mistakes with the razor this time. i let my tongue slide briefly up over Your ass, teasing You as You moan again. Your turn back over and i move back to the front of Your thighs, each stroke of my tongue bringing me closer and closer to Your pussy lips.i taste more than the oil from the water on Your skin and know Your juices are sliding down Your thigh to my waiting mouth, my tongue capturing every drop as i check the razor has indeed left nothing behind. my tongue now slides up to Your pussy lips, taking them inside my lips, licking them, sucking them, savouring Your taste, Your feel, Your wetness, before sliding onto Your clit, so hard and ready for my mouth, throbbing as I stroke it with my tongue, pulsing with Your pleasure, my fingers spreading You wide so I can reach inside You, my tongue searching deep inside, curling in You, moving in and then out as i hold Your cheeks apart, dipping down to tease Your ass, my tongue pushing inside it now as You hold Yourself up out of the water for me, my beard scratching Your thighs, wet from the water and from You, Your thighs pressing my head, Your legs wrapped around my neck, water splashing out of the tub onto the floor, as You let Yourself go on my tongue, squeezing my neck harder, taking my breath away as i lick and suck and nibble Your clit. Loud moans fill the air and Your body spasms, and I know I have done a good job shaving You.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can shave me any time.

12:03 AM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home