Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hot inside, cold outside part 3

You are not done with me yet, it’s snowing outside and cold and You want more. Untying me completely You move away and let my head rest on Your breasts, my warm breath tickling Your nipple, making it tighten and stiffen. You push my mouth on to it, telling me to suck. As it grows harder You guide my other hand to Your other nipple, rubbing it with my fingers, guiding me in teasing it, controlling my movements with Your long nails pressing into my fingers, Your breath quickening slightly as I suck and tease. Sucking on it, pulling Your breast out from Your body, before letting it relax back, my lips tight around it, my teeth grazing it, my tongue, toying with the tip. Mmmm, such soft skin, Your breast rubbing against my beard, scratching it so slightly, as You work my fingers on Your other nipple, holding them tight to pinch, twisting them to twist the nipple trapped between them, pulling them back as if a clamp pulling Your nipple away from Your body, soft sighs escaping from Your lips. You pull me off Your nipple and feed me the other one, taking my hand and moving it to the one I have been suckling, grown so large with the attention it has been receiving, wet from my mouth, tender from my teeth scarping, running my fingers over that sensitive tip, before once again using my fingers as if they are Yours, to play with Your nipple through them, while my mouth takes the waiting nipple in, Your hand on the back of my head, tangled in my hair, holding me in place, as You force it deep into my mouth, sucking as much of Your breast in as I can, holding it inside me, tasting it, tasting You, breathing in Your scent as You smother me with Your breast, feeling me tease that tender, so sensitive, so needy nipple. I feel You growing wet again, as Your thighs press around my leg, pulling it into Your pussy, grinding Your pussy on my, Your lips widening as You grow more aroused, opening to let Your clit rub on me, spreading Your sweet creamy moisture over my leg, sliding on it, my cock so hard, so near, but untouched, as it throbs and twitches, wondering if You will take me once again or if You will simply use me for Your pleasure, denying me, keeping me aroused, ready, wanting, as I suck and suck some more. You shudder against me and I know You have had a small orgasm, Your wetness suddenly growing, moisture leaking down to drip onto the bed beneath us. My cock presses against Your tummy, dripping, more, pressing and digging into Your skin, feeling its softness slide against me, aching for You, my balls tight up against me, as You pull away, guiding my fingers into You, forcing them into Your pussy, first two then pushing a third in, Your fingers joining them inside, controlling them, pushing them against that rough spot, harder and harder, forcing them in circle inside You, as Your other hand works on Your clit, pinching it, squeezing it, pressing my fingers inside You into that spot just behind it, my fingers Your tool, so wet and warm, dripping continuously, as You push them deeper into You , dragging them over You, Your clit so swollen and hard, faster now, pinching harder, and Your body tensing, every muscle so tight, my fingers squeezed so hard as they are held in place i can barely move them. A loud moan escapes You, as You cum and cum, on Your fingers, on my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home